Dean’s List: Fall 2015, Spring 2016
Executive Board: Pakistani Student’s Association
● Supported 20+ mission critical applications running on Windows Server in production, staging and developer environments.
● Opened and managed technical bridges within 15 minute SLA for company wide IT outages directly affecting operations.
● Escalated support issues for components of JetBlue’s infrastructure including Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
● Maintained IT infrastructure and application stability by working closely with engineering and support staff.
● Monitored application and server stability using AppDynamics, Azure, SolarWinds, and email based alerts.
● Composed 15+ knowledge articles to train current and new team members on operational processes.
● Designed a streamlined ServiceNow dashboard utilized by 90 crew members across three teams.
● Trained and mentored IT CTS team members across 7 locations on operational and technical procedures.
● Created Powershell scripts to automate Active Directory users/groups changes in mass.
● Analyzed historical ticketing system data to create optimized 24x7, 4x10 schedule for 40+ crew members at 3 locations
● Provided Tier 2 & 3 hardware and software support onsite at JFK Terminal 5 and remote support for 22,000+ crew members at JetBlue airport locations, Long Island City HQ and residential agents.
● Created and managed user accounts and access in Microsoft Active Directory, on premises Exchange Management Console and Office365 Cloud Exchange Management Console.
● Utilized Citrix Desktop Director to support 5000+ residential agent’s running Citrix XenDesktop on ThinClients.
● Configured and managed 700+ information display and Citrix access HP thin clients through HP Device Manager and Altiris deployment console.
● Provided support and management of Apple iPads and iPhones through Airwatch.
● Troubleshot Citrix environment issues for residential agents via Help desk using Citrix Desktop Director to resolve issues.
● Diagnosed and resolved issues pertaining to Sabre Interact at ticket counters and gates as well as partner airline SITA Common Use equipment, ie Astral (Aer Lingus), Amadeus (TAP Portugal), Sabre Native (Hawaiian).
● Responsible for day-to-day desktop support operations including ticket prioritization, tracking, and timely resolution, as well as technical support to 1000+ onsite crew members and 2000+ remote crew members.
● Migrated 700+ laptops/desktops to Windows 10, ensuring successful data migration.
● Provided support for all JetBlue hardware/applications including telephony and mobile.
● Facilitated software package roll outs and maintenance.
● Organized PC bit width information into Lotus Notes inventory by modifying Windows PowerShell logon script in order to advance Windows 10 upgrade process.
● Upgraded and migrated company’s primary file server from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012 R2 using VMware vSphere.
● Performed companywide in-place Windows 10 Operating System upgrades over 310 computers.
● Prepared training materials for remote users to perform Windows 10 upgrades on their own PCs.
● Prepared and deployed new PCs, including data transferring and scheduling with clients.
● Diagnosed and performed PC hardware repairs, in addition to data recovery and backup.
● Diagnosed, troubleshot and resolved a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues on various operating systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, (Vista, 7, 8) Mac OS X, Android and iOS.
● Routinely responded to and resolved tickets generated by clients in a timely manner.
● Collaborated with a team to ensure campus network access constantly remained stable.
● Created serverless U.S Covid-19 tracking dashboard with an integrated CI/CD pipeline using Github Actions for front end and back end code.
● Leveraged Python Boto3, Pandas and Lambda to automate & serve changes to/from DynamoDB based on current Covid data from New York Times and John Hopkins.
● Launched serverless S3 hosted static website with integrated CI/CD pipeline for front and back end code.
● Automated back end infrastructure creation using AWS SAM and Github Actions.
● Leveraged Python Boto3 and Lambda to automate & serve changes to/from DynamoDB using API Gateway.
Cloud Resume challenge